Payments Innovation Forum boosts leadership with appointments and reappointments
London, 3 August 2022 - The Payments Innovation Forum (PIF), a not-for-profit body representing leading providers of innovative payment solutions, has announced that Nirav Patel, Group CEO, Andaria Financial Services and Matt Sloan, VP, Head Business Development, EMEA, Discover Global Network have joined its board with immediate effect.
In addition, Joseph Askham, Head of Legal, Global Processing Services, Chris Ellis, Director, Bowsprit International, Dr. Hartwig Gerhartinger, Deputy General Counsel, Legal & Regulatory, Paysafe, Siobhan Moore, Partner, Keystone Law, and Peter Sidenius, CEO, Edgar, Dunn & Company have been re-appointed to the Board for a further term.
Outgoing PIF Chair, Paul Swinton said:
“We’re delighted to welcome our new and reappointed Board members. They each bring valuable insights, expertise and energy to our organisation. As PIF embarks on a new phase of growth, emboldened with a new name and strategic vision, we are very fortunate to have them by our side.”
The member-elected Board is accountable to PIF members for ensuring that the company’s activities are first and foremost advancing its mission, with decisions made solely in the interests of PIF and its member organisations. PIF Board members serve a three-year term.
PIF Board of Directors now comprises 11 non-executive directors and 1 executive director:
- Joseph Askham, Head of Legal, Global Processing Services
- Diane Brocklebank, Executive Director, Payments Innovation Forum
- Chris Ellis, Director, Bowsprit International Limited
- Jonathan Farnell, CEO, EQONEX
- Jason Field, Director, Fintech & EMIs, Mastercard
- Dr. Hartwig Gerhartinger, Deputy General Counsel, Legal & Regulatory, Paysafe
- Brian Lawlor, Director of Sales, Banking Circle
- Siobhan Moore, Partner, Keystone Law
- Nirav Patel, Group CEO, Andaria Financial Services Limited
- Peter Sidenius, CEO, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Matt Sloan, VP Head of Business Development, EMEA, Discover Global Network
- David Walsh, VP of Content and Original Content, EMEA, Blackhawk Network
Notes to editors
PIF is the not-for-profit industry body representing leading providers of innovative payment solutions. Over the past decade, PIF has proactively supported the entry and phenomenal growth of new payment services and fintech. We stand at the forefront of the industry, proudly representing, supporting and championing innovation in payments.
Formed with a mission to advance the success of the industry, PIF is focused on helping to ensure members grow their businesses effectively, responsibly and compliantly by promoting the highest possible standards of practice and compliance.
To learn more about PIF and the benefits of becoming a member, visit www.paymentsinnovationforum.org
For further information, please contact:
Payments Innovation Forum
T: +44 (0) 7392151283