Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and the Services. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Services.
Terms applicable to Employers:
- PIF grants to You, subject to these Terms, a limited, non-exclusive right to access and use the Website and the Services.
- As an Employer, You have the ability to publish job openings on the PIF Jobs Board, meaning descriptions of roles or positions You are seeking to fill. You agree that You are responsible for any content, email addresses and URLs that You provide.
- You authorise PIF to publish on your behalf on the Website any job postings You have indicated to PIF.
- You undertake to take full responsibility for any job opening posted on the PIF Jobs Boards and for the recruiting decisions You take as a result of any such job opening. PIF has no responsibility for any employment decisions made by You in connection with any job positing on the PIF Jobs Board.
- You represent and warrant that Your use of the Website and the Services, including the submission of job postings and any communication with candidates comply with all applicable laws and legislation. You are solely responsible for any and all content that is posted on the PIF Jobs Board on Your behalf.
- You shall not transmit or knowingly or recklessly submit material which, without limitation, is obscene, threatening, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, including racist or sexist content or materials.
- You shall not harass any Candidates or advocate harassment, send unsolicited emails or text messages and/or generally contact individuals who have indicated that they do not want to be contacted by You.
- You undertake full responsibility in relation to the processing of Candidates' data and You are responsible for informing Candidates about the processing of their personal data.
Terms applicable to Candidates:
- You can benefit from the Services by searching for job opportunities and applying for job openings published on the PIF Jobs Board by using the contact information provided in any job opening that is of interest to You.
- In the event that you apply for a job opening published on the Website, You acknowledge that You provide your personal information to the Employer who posted the job opening. PIF does not have any control over the use of Your personal information by the Employer.
- In the event that You have any concerns in relation to the use of your personal Information by the Employer or if you would like to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information, you should make a request directly to the Employer you have applied to.
Content Control, Retention and Removal:
- PIF reserves the right to approve or reject job postings on the Website of any job openings submitted by Employers. However, unless otherwise explicitly stated by PIF, PIF assumes no obligation to screen job postings and any material submitted on the Website and cannot be deemed to endorse or approve any job postings submitted to the Website by Employers. If PIF has reason to believe that any information provided by You, including the content provided by You, is not relevant or it breaches or is likely to breach any of the provision in these Terms, PIF at its sole discretion may take any action that it deems appropriate including without limitation, to refuse to publish such content, or delete or edit such content.
- Job postings will remain visible on the PIF Jobs Board for a maximum of three (3) months. After this time, the job posting will be removed from the Website unless You ask for an extension.
- Employers are responsible for instructing PIF to remove their job postings once the vacancy has been filled or at any other time.
Omissions and Service Interruption:
- PIF is not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays on the Website and the Services and has no responsibility for any loss or damages arising from such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays on the Website and the Services.
- PIF will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website and the Services are available on an ongoing basis excluding any scheduled maintenance or any unavailability caused by third party’s providers PIF relies upon.
Links to Other Sites:
- The PIF Jobs Board may include links to other Sites, such as Employer websites. PIF is not responsible or liable in relation to the content and activities of those sites.
Variation to Terms and Conditions:
- PIF reserves the right to modify these Terns at any time. Any changes PIF may make to these Terms will be notified and made available to You via the Website.