London, 13 September 2016 – In just over a week leading industry organisations will gather for the Prepaid International Forum (PIF) AGM & Summit 2016 taking place on 21-22 September at Pennyhill Park.
Now in its tenth year this event has become established as a leading destination for high-level networking, discussion and debate on the hot topics in prepaid from a business innovation and regulatory perspective.
Join your industry colleagues as we explore the future for this dynamic and evolving sector with our stellar line-up of industry innovators, thought-leaders and key regulatory officials.
Speakers and panellists include:
- Craig James, CEO, Neopay
- Declan Byrne, Managing Director – UK, The Gift Voucher Shop/One4all
- Mike Smith, Commercial Director, Raphaels Bank
- Jacob N. Ghanty, Partner, K&L Gates
- Dr. Hartwig Gerhartinger, Vice President Group Regulatory and Governmental Affairs, Paysafe Group
- Parag Rao, Country Head – Card Payment Products, Merchant Acquiring Services and Marketing, HDFC Bank
- Siobhan Moore, Senior Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Peter Sidenius, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Graeme Mclean, Head of Banking, Lending and Distribution, Strategy and Competition Division, Financial Conduct Authority
- Clare Burman, Associate Director, Osborne Clarke
- Alex Letts, Founder & CEO, Ffrees
- Paul Smith, Head of Policy, Payment Systems Regulator
- Phil Davies, Managing Director, PSI-Pay
- Judith Rinearson, Partner, K&L Gates
- Sunaina Atkar, SVP Business Development, IDT Financial Services
- Des Hellicar-Bowman, CCO, Glint Pay
- Robert Courtneidge, Global Head of Cards & Payments, Locke Lord LLP